Friday, October 7, 2011

Coffee Table

Since Halloween is just around the corner I've been making periodic stops at the Ballard Goodwill looking for pieces to create my costume. Yesterday I stopped by and as usual I took a glance in the furniture section. I stumbled upon a really cute coffee table with folding sides. I love the curvy little legs and the oval shape. At the steep price of $7.99 I had to seriously think about this purchase....yeah right. I had the seats folded down in my bug and that table loaded up in about a minute.

Love how the oval shape works with the kidney shape of the couch.
Now I just have to decide on what color I want to paint it. Black is my go to but I was thinking white or gray or possibly a bright color. I've been really into bright yellow and magenta lately.

3 comments:

  1. i was going to say yellow before i even got to the end of the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Goodwill last week for vases and came home with shoes. Not the same thing, but they were brand new and only $5.99!

    What I really need is a bench for my table, if you see one let me know :)

    For the table, what about painting the top one color and doing the legs another? Maybe paint the top yellow and leave the legs wood or black??

    Good luck with your painting decisions, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading guys! Sean I think you are right about the yellow. Ash don't you love a Goodwill trip? I was looking for a trunk like yours when I found this coffee table :)

    ReplyDelete